Bring a bit of history to the table with these Bernardaud plates featuring portraits of celebrated women from different artistic eras in a palette of bold, contemporary colors.
- Portrait 1: Madame de Recamier figured prominently in the opposition of Napoleon.
- Portrait 2: Commissioned by Caroline Murat, the sister of Napoleon, this painting by Ingres is done with formal perfection.
- Portrait 3: A favorite of Henry IV, Gabrielle d'Estrees painted towards the end of the 16th century in the classic style of the Fontainebleau School.
- Portrait 4: Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun, a portraitist for Marie-Antoinette, created this self-portrait at the age of 25.
- Made in France
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Web ID: 671606