The Rideau parka is crafted from arctic tech, an innovative polyester/cotton blend that's designed to stay dry and keep you warm in extreme climates.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size. If between sizes, order one size down.
- Designed for a relaxed fit to accommodate layering
- Fixed hood with adjustable drawstring, buckle strap on hood, concealed two-way front zip closure
- Front button placket, chest zip pocket, button-flap hip pockets, interior drawstring waist
- Interior left patch pocket, interior right zip pocket
- Approx. 27" from back of neck to hem, based on a size small
- Model measurements: 5’10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size extra small
- Shell: Polyester / cotton; lining: nylon; fill: white duck down & feathers; padding: polyester, exclusive of embroidery, exclusive of trim.
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1745841