WHAT IT IS:
A small, tapered brush designed to precisely apply and easily blend concealer.
WHAT IT DOES:
Expertly covers undereye circles and other flaws. Designed with direction from top makeup artists around the globe. Manufactured and precision-trimmed with meticulous care. Wooden handles are short and lightweight, allowing for even, effortless application.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Use the brush tip to pat concealer into desired area until it melts into skin. For best results, apply concealer over foundation. Make sure to blend edges for a seamless look.
- For a smooth, lip-enhancing effect, dab a little concealer around the corner of your lips.
Caring for your brush:
- We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)
- Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush. Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.
- Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2012
- Web ID: 442753