Recalling the hand-forged artistry of ancient Japanese knives, each handcrafted piece in Shun's masterfully designed Premier line takes at least 100 steps to complete — but is updated for the modern world using the industry's finest materials. Each blade has a core of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX "super steel" that's layered with Damascus cladding for added support, precision and stain-resistance. Contoured, comfortable walnut-finished PakkaWood handles beautifully complement the blades.
- Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 6.5" Utility Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 9" Bread Knife, Honing Steel, Herb Shears and 11-Slot Bamboo Block
- Hand-hammered tsuchime finish reduces drag when cutting for easy food release
- Made in Japan
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Shell: Linen; pockets: cotton
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent; dry immediately
- Web ID: 755459