Generously proportioned to layer over chunky winter knits, this lightweight parka from The North Face® is equipped to take on damp days and blustery nights.
Expedition tested, explorer preferred: Over 40 years of innovation has made The North Face® an outdoor juggernaut for every activity. Born in San Francisco in 1966, and named for the coldest side of a mountain, this adventurous label has been changing the way gear is manufactured since its inception with a focus on cutting-edge technology, revolutionary fabrics and performance-enhancing silhouettes that make even the most remote corners of the world your personal playground.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size; if between sizes, order one size down
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Fixed drawstring hood, stand collar, long sleeves, recessed cuffs
- Concealed front zip with VELCRO® Brand storm placket
- Two side zip-slit pockets, contrast collar, yokes and cuffs
- Approx. 32" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size small
- Nylon; collar, yokes & cuffs: polyester
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Web ID: 1793485